Gent VAD Tool is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
Gent by Honeywell's S-Quad Visual Alarms Device range offers a practical solution to meet the EN54 part 23 standard.
This design support tool for iPad work with the performance rating of the Gent VAD range and allows you to:
- Create a room and enter its dimensions (height, width, depth)
- Enter your own ambient light settings or use the app's built-in lux meter and your iPad's camera to calculate an approximate reading
- Select low-, medium- or high-powered settings on the device
- Drag and drop S-Quad VAD s onto your pre-defined room
- Get an instant, visual confirmation that your proposed Visual Alarm Devices Plan is valid
- Name and save rooms and projects
- Generate a PDF of your plan, together with a list of required settings for your Visual Alarm Devices
At present, this release does not include Gent by Honeywell's S-Cubed wall mounted devices. As this range becomes available we will update the tool to include them
The Gent by Honeywell EN54-23 mobile app offers guidance only. This is not a fully supported design tool and if you are designing systems that use Visual Alarm Devices please refer to CoP0001, BS5839 and other relevant codes and standards.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Gent VAD Tool (version 1.33) has a file size of 40.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.